A few cool things going on this month:
- My short story, “Touched by God: The True Story of Henderson and Lloyd,” appears in the current issue of Glassworks.
- My review of Howard Owen’s The Reckoning is in The New York Journal of Books.
- Once again, one of my reviews from Small Press Reviews is featured in Shelf Ubound in their “Best of the Book Blogs” section.
- My profile of author Kim Brittingham will be included in the Winter issue of Philadelphia Stories magazine.
- I’ll be reading, along with other writers who have been published in Glassworks, at the Deptford, NJ, Barnes and Noble at 3PM on Sunday, December 12.
And, of course, I’ll be grading tons of final exams and research papers as yet another semester draws to a close!