Thanks to Kourtney Heintz for giving me a Kreativ Blogger award! Per the rules of the award, here are six blogs that I think deserve this award followed by ten things you (probably) don’t know about me.
Ten Things You Don’t Know About Me (But Which Probably Won’t Surprise You)
- I prefer lagers to ales.
- I wrote and recorded a song about National Public Radio.
- I used to make my own peanut butter. Now I make my own pizza.
- I am currently reading The Angel Esmerelda by Don DeLillo.
- My home office is messy.
- My work office is neat.
- I don’t watch TV.
- My favorite radio program is Wiretap with Jonathan Goldstein.
- I recently ate a Sky Bar and a Mallo Cup, but not in rapid succession.
- I’m mentioned briefly in this video (at the 3:58 mark):